Produce and implement functional software solutions in a cohesive, whole way. Work with leadership team and the Development Coordinator to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects. Develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review and debug code.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ensure software is up to date with latest technologies.
- Mentor junior Blue Sky developers.
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer.
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting, architecture, and project management.
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (C#, jQuery, MVC).
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (Azure, Windows forms, web technologies).
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree.